Pictures from the Donal Crowley Memorial, thanks to Peter Harkin and Blarney Photography Club.
11:00 training this Saturday 18/2/12 is cancelled, stay tuned for a new time the following week
Sign On: Blarney Castle Hotel (see map below)
Time: from 8.30am
For people who have registered through PayPal, your confirmation email from PayPal is your receipt of payment. Bring it along with you if possible.
For people who have not registered through PayPal, registration will be open from 8.30 am
100 KM – €30 (no additional charges)
40 KM – €20 (no additional charges)
If you would live to register through PayPal click here
The finish will be at Waterloo Road, Blarney (see map below), refreshments will be served at the Blarney Castle Hotel.
Neutral service will be offered by Speedy Spokes and Kilgrews cycles for people who need tubes, tyres, repairs etc
Cycling Ireland Safety Code
All cyclists must adhere to the following guidelines from the Cycling Ireland Safety Code:
• Have a bicycle that is in good working order.
• Wear a hard shell cycling helmet.
• Be mindful of the need to act in a manner that takes account of their own safety and the safety of others.
• Ensure their fitness level is appropriate given the nature of the event.
• Ensure their nutritional requirements can be met.
• Be conversant with and obey the rules of the road at all times.
• Familiarise themselves with the event route.
• “Sign-on” for the event.
Training this Sunday 12/02/12 has been diverted to Kanturk to support Kanturk Cycling Clubs sportive called The Challenge of the 3 County’s. Sign starts at 9.00 at the Kanturk Rugby Club and the event starts at 10.00. So all riders that show up at the gully every Sunday for training, we will meet in Kanturk from 9.00 onwards.